Tuesday, May 02, 2006
| CURRENT MOON moon phases |
- Elish and David :D
- Elish & David Sitting in a tree... :P
- Easter :D
- What a day Thank God for my fat hips!
- David Harper Bricker
- Matty , Willow & Autumn @ the playground UNTIL
- I couldn't resist! :D
- healing our bodies
- Elish
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Von Stetina. Make your own badge here.
© 2005










3 Comments:
Your house looks like so much fun!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
isnt that my little twin on the right? hehe I love you guys and the girls so much!!! man i cant wait to "swim" with the girls!!! I wait to take you matty and the girls to schoonover park....its just majical :) my pics are at www.lilliansparks.blogspot.com
love mandy :)
Post a Comment
<< Home