Saturday, January 28, 2006

Watching and waiting

Elish, wondering how she can push down by my pubic area at times... I just didn't think that she should be so low.

However looking at this medical picture...



Jan 28th.

Sigh, I am becoming impatient. Don't get me wrong I do not want her premature in any way. I JUST cant wait to see her. :D

Eeeeeee!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Laume-White Lady said...

Ahh that picture makes sense to me now. I was wondering the same thing as you. Aww don't be impatient (this coming from the most impatient person in the entire world) she will be here so soon! Only like a month and a half, right? That is crazy soon!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Dakini said...

I know Crazy soon, WOW! Eek! :D

3:09 PM  
Blogger MOVIEMAN said...

I was thinking that carrying a baby high or low depended on whether it was a boy or a girl. You know the old rumor. Enjoy it while you can. I hope that makes sense to you. The life inside you and all.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home